Presented by MEA Brisbane Branch Coordinator Bruce Trethan
CEO Update presented by Malcolm Richards CEO Master Electricians Australia – to discuss New Electrical Safety Act Amendments
There has been significant proposed changes to AS/NZ 5033 – Installation and Safety Requirements for Photovoltaic (PV) arrays.
The changes include:
• Usage of DC roof top isolators
• Changes to maximum DC voltage
• New safety requirements for the location of DC cables
• Changes to the 350 Watt PV module limit
• New solar system layout map requirements
• Updated PV array earthing clauses
We’ve surveyed electrical contractors from across Australia and the results are in! This is your chance to take a deep dive into the charge out rate trends.
Meal and drinks provided