What is TheCUBE?
TheCUBE is a facilitated business planning tool that enables you to work on your business to achieve your professional objectives and increase profitability.
It allows you to make informed business decisions relating to:
- Financial performance
- Action plans
A deep dive into your business P&L, allowing you to test different scenarios and view the potential impact on your bottom line. For example:
- How much extra work do I need to justify employing an admin resource?
- What is the impact if I increase my hourly rate or profit margin?
- Is my mix of work volume and profit per job right?
- What is the average profit margin of each job type?
- What is my cash flow lifecycle, and what happens if I reduce it by 5 days?
Online learning modules are available to provide you with ways to work ‘on’ the business, not ‘in’ the business.
Provides access to:
- Create key actions and assign team members to drive accountability
- Track your sales pipeline to ensure your targets are achieved
MEA will allocate a business facilitator to support you, providing:
- Step-by-step guidance on using the tool
- Explaining the business planning assistance available; short-term (90 days), medium-term (12 months) and long-term (5 years) goals and actions via the program
Have a question?
Our FAQ’s can help