Join MEA an Industry Briefing webinar to hear essential updates regarding AS/NZS 4836:2022 proposed changes, AS/NZS 5033 update, plus industry charge out rate trends, safety compliance and issues impacting our industry.
MEA CEO Malcolm Richards and Ross Lockhart, MEA Field Support Advisor will discuss:
AS/NZS 4836:2022 Update – the standard has been totally rewritten to provide greater detail and clarity.
- Learn about how the proposed changes to the standard will affect your business
- Understand the defined level of PPE and risk
- How the risk level applies new PPE requirements to arc flash hazards (Arc fault/arc flash section has been significantly expanded)
AS/NZS 5033 Update
- AS/NZS 5033 revision
- We’ll discuss the changes and what they mean for contractors
- What Regulators are focusing on, and how to remain compliant
- Implications if you breach the regulations
Industry charge out rate trends
MEA surveyed hundreds of electrical contractors across Australia, and the results are in! We’ll share a deep dive of the results and what they say about trends in charge out rates nationally.
Date: Thursday 29 September 2022
Time: 12.00pm – 1.30pm AEST
This is a free, industry wide webinar – open to all electrical contractors across Australia. Pre-registration is required