This Safety Webinar provides a comprehensive overview of the ME Safety program, highlighting its features such as easy navigation, access to standards and member benefits, as well as additional resources like SWMS templates, inspection forms, and interactive safety meeting guides, all aimed at ensuring compliance and enhancing safety in the industry.
Introduction to the Master Electricians ME Hub – including how to:
- Navigate home page,
- Access Standards,
- Find events details,
- Find info on member benefits,
- Access additional documentation including risk assessments, verification sheets, and incident reports etc.
- PCBU obligations
- How to access our SWMS templates
- SWMS templates available as part of your MEA membership
Introduction to ME Safety – additional features, including:
- Industry-specific SWMS templates
- Inspection forms i.e. ladder, vehicle, field, visual, etc.
- Licence and competency register
- Asset register
- Templates of policies and procedures built into our manuals (office, workplace, business, policy) including live work policy, Work Health and Safety policy, supervision, testing, and many, many more.
- Interactive safety meeting / toolbox talk guides to ensure your maintains compliance around training and consultation obligations.
- And more…
Don’t forget you don’t need to be in the office to attend.
Install Zoom on your device to join in wherever you may be: iTunes | Google Play | Web Browser